- താങ്ങും തണലും is a long term KAGW charity project to assist financially struggling cancer patients in Kerala and their dependents.
- This assistance includes support for children to continue with their education and realize their dreams.
- KAGW is working with known and reputable partner organizations in Kerala to identify beneficiaries and efficiently disburse these funds.
- Contributions can be made by clicking the ‘Donate’ button below or in person at all of our KAGW events. All contributions are tax deductible.
- Please join us to save a life and see a smile!
Establish collaborative partnerships with known and reputable organizations with proven track record in health and humanitarian services to serve as local administrators in Kerala.
Our Current Beneficiaries
Solace is a voluntary organization based in Thrissur, Kerala that provides care for economically disadvantaged children affected by cancer and other long-term illnesses. Founded in 2007 by Mrs. Sheeba Ameer, Solace provides medical, social, and psychological aid, including counseling, to the children, their caregivers and families. Solace is not just about care for children, but for the overall well-being of the family impacted by long-term illness. When serious illness or disability strikes, the family as a whole is affected and that is where Solace strives to make a difference. From its humble beginnings in 2007, Solace currently cares for more than 3000 young children with long term illnesses including cancer and thalassemia at nine Solace centers located across Kerala in Thrissur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Patambi, Malappuram, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Wayanad and Kottayam.
For more information about Solace, please visit https://solaceglobal.org
Asraya Volunteer Organization
Asraya is a ladies’ volunteer organization (Reg. No. T 1684/99) founded by Mrs. Santha Jose in the prestigious Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Asraya volunteers help cancer patients fight the disease with dignity and provide emotional, physical, and financial support to the patients and their families. Asraya also strives to rehabilitate cancer survivors and their dependents and make them self-reliant by providing means of livelihood to the widows and other family members, arranging financial help for education of children, marriage of daughters and educating the layman on the need for early detection and prevention of cancer.
For more information about Asraya, please visit https://www.asraya.org.in